Liquid Annatto Coloring | 100% Natural Water-Based | Bright Orange Coloring for Cheddar, Gouda, Colby etc. | Measuring Pipette Included | Comes in Premium Glass Bottle
- WHAT IS ANNATTO: Annatto is an orange-red food coloring or condiment made from the seeds of the achiote tree (Bixa Orellana), which grows in tropical regions. It’s most commonly used as a natural food coloring, as it imparts a bright color that ranges from yellow to deep orange-red, similar to saffron and turmeric.
- 100% NATURAL: We believe in No Nasties and hence our Annatto coloring is 100% natural without any additives and preservatives. It is extracted from the seeds of Achuete trees called annatto seeds.
- DOSAGE: Add annatto cheese coloring before addition of Calcium Chloride and Rennet. Dilute color with cool, non-chlorinated water. For a warm cream color add about 20-30 drops for every 4 litres of milk. For a bright bold color add 100+ drops for every 4 litres of milk.
- WHY ANNATTO: It imparts an appetizing yellow color to cheese, which makes the cheese look more appetizing. HYGIENICALLY PACKED: We maintain proper hygiene at our premises and during all handling & packing stages.
- WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEM: With cheesemaking, it can get really difficult for a home cheesemaker to get the required ingredients in small quantities. Bearing this in mind, all of our products (Cheese Cultures, Veg Rennet, Annatto, Cheese Wax,Calcium Chloride etc. ) are available in small quantities at economical prices.
Inclusive of all taxes