Liquid Calcium Chloride for Cheese Making | 100% Veg | Measuring Pipette & Support Included | Comes in Premium Glass Bottle | for About 50 litres of Milk
Craft-Your-Own- Cheese with Calcium Chloride for Cheese Making
- 100% FOOD GRADE CALCIUM CHLORIDE: It is a food-grade, premium quality calcium chloride, which is added to milk while cheese making.
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR CHEESEMAKING: Dissolve 1 ml of calcium chloride for every 2 liters of milk in 1/4 cup cool, non-chlorinated water. Add to milk before adding the culture.
- EASY TO USE & DOSAGE: 1 ml for every 2 liters of Milk. A graduating pipette/ dropper is provided for accurate measurement.
- WHY USE CALCIUM CHLORIDE: If you use store-bought, homogenized, and pasteurized milk for cheese making you will more than likely need to add Calcium Chloride. It is required to re-balance the calcium content of milk as the manufacturing processes of pasteurization, heating and rapidly cooling the milk, and homogenization decreases the amount of calcium in the milk and can affect the clotting properties.
- CHEESE KITS: Check out our Cheese Kits for complete cheesy goodness: MOZZARELLA CHEESE KIT, FETA CHEESE KIT, ITALIAN CHEESE KIT, FRESH CHEESE KIT & ARTISAN CHEESE KIT. We provide detailed instructions, recipes & tips with our cheese kits.
Inclusive of all taxes